Thursday 16 April 2009

Begin. Again.

So, i completely failed on the whole updating aspect of this blog. I'd hoped that I would be posting at least once a week about how things were going in the land of moose and Timmy's, but there you have it.

In my defence, a lot happened after I blogged the last post. I took a flight, was reunited with J, the parents came over a few days later, J and I were married, we went on honeymoon, and then Christmas rolled around before I knew it.

A lame defence, maybe, but a defence none the less.

After not blogging for so long, it kinda becomes hard to get back into it. The impetus is lost, and writers block sets in. I did miss writing though, and I thought i should at least make the effort when i've still got enough time in the day to do so. So here we are.

No comments: